All personal data is collected and stored in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect the following data exness:
- Click-stream data (the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web site from which you linked, etc)
- Search terms
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Website and system administration
- Research and development
This data is collected from all web users. Web access logs are used for statistical purposes only (eg to measure the use/performance of the site exness brokers) except in the event of a security breach when they could be used for the purpose of tracing the breach. No information gathered from web logs is given or sold to any third party. Any personal information that you provide to us will only be used for the purpose stated at the time we request it. This information will not be disclosed to a third party except where authorised by you or as otherwise permitted by the Data Protection Act.
E-mail and Electronic Forms
We collect the following information:
- Physical contact information
- Online contact information
- Preference data exness legal in india
This data will be used for the following purposes
- Completion and support of the current activity
- Contacting visitors for marketing of services or products
In all cases this information will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided. A number of online forms are provided on this site. The pages containing these forms should include a statement on how data submitted to them will be processed. The data is collected so that we can send you news and other information which is relevant to your needs and interests. If you have any concerns regarding the data held about you by the Perfectprintercartridges.co.uk web site, please Contact Us.