Printer Cartridge Recycling
We believe in making a positive difference to the world in which we live. Part of this philosophy is an unwavering dedication to the environment, which is why we are working in co-operation with BCMY, one of the UK’s leading printer cartridge recycling companies. By recycling our printer cartridges, not only do we divert them from landfill sites, which minimises soil and water pollution, but we also ensure that by disposing of them appropriately, the relevant proceeds go to charity.
Recycling printer cartridges, benefits the environment:
- By recycling printer cartridges we minimise the amount of solid waste being produced. Printer cartridges take up to 1,000 years to decompose when going to landfill.
- Also minimised is leachate, a toxic soup which comes about as chemicals and garbage break down – leachate seeps out of the landfill site and contaminates the surrounding soil and water supply.
- Manufacturing a product from recycled materials means we utilise fewer natural resources such as oil, water and minerals. This process is also more energy efficient than producing cartridges 'from new', further reducing the impact on the environment.
- Recycling also benefits the air, by creating a net reduction in ten major categories of air pollutants.
Recycling printer cartridges, benefits the charity of your choice:
- If you are new to our ‘We Recycle Our Printer Cartridges’ campaign and want to learn more about our simple, free and no fuss recycling initiative, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have your unique ID, you can log in at any time to see your quarterly breakdown statement – this shows how much money you have raised for your beneficiary and how much waste you have kept out of landfill.